- Oglas dostupan i osobama sa invaliditetom
- Oglas dostupan i studentima
We are looking for:
Location: Novi Sad
The Software QA Engineer will be responsible for the testing of product lines and reporting defects. The applicant should have a technical background and be familiar with the typical software development lifecycle and object oriented programming concepts. A qualified candidate will develop and execute test cases, report defects and work closely with development to ensure production readiness for company software. QA Engineers are considered to be Technical experts knowledgeable of the application’s business logic and use technical skills to achieve high quality in the deliverables.
One of the great things about working with our company, besides the enterprise level systems, is the ability to use the latest cutting edge technologies and work alongside a talented, creative and professional team.
As part of the company’s strategy to increase its global presence, we have opened an office Novi Sad where we aim to recruit talented IT professionals to work on the next generation of company products.
The Software Tester will be responsible for the testing of product lines and reporting defects. Responsible for testing complex implementations of enterprise software. The enterprise components themselves are black box, but how they interact require a great deal of understanding of the business problems being solved. Software Testers are responsible for writing and executing test plans and test cases. The ideal candidate will possess the flexibility to understand various nuances of software development & testing; ability to research issues; analysis capability on critical issues. The function heavily focuses on black box test execution but may also include grey box and white box testing.
- On a daily basis there must be a 2 hour overlap with the US. This means that working times are from Monday to Friday from 10am until 6pm
- When there are major releases roughly once every 2 months for between 2-4 days, working hours will be from 11am until 7pm
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Create and execute test plans, test cases for web applications
- Capture and communicate test results and test plan status accurately and clearly
- Work closely/collaboratively with cross-functional teams (Development, PM, Operations)
- Participate in all aspects of functional, regression, user acceptance testing
- Understands the complexity of data and is well versed at setting up test data necessary for testing
- Execute test cases accurately and efficiently
- Actively manage application defects from inception through resolution, working with business SMEs, application designers, developers and testers to effectively prioritize and drive to resolution
- Validate that user expectations are achieved during the testing process
- Helps other team members with any issues they may encounter so as to maintain overall team effectiveness
- Actively seeks to promote a healthy team environment so as to maintain and increase overall team morale and individual team members’ job satisfaction
- Whenever needed, interacts and assists with members of other teams so as to contribute to the overall company culture
- Contribute to a positive work environment fostering the values of initiative and accountability
- Carries out day-to-day communication with other teams so as to ensure that all team members are sufficiently aware of work being carried out by their colleagues
- Provide accurate report of test progress to the management team and follow up with development team on defects
- Pro-actively follow up with QA management on issues and escalations and provide suggestions for possible resolutions
- Establishes and maintains communication with all stakeholders so as to tackle issues or anomalies that may arise
- Interacts with other teams to ensure that all relevant departments are up to speed on all projects
Minimum (Necessary) Qualifications:
- Bachelors or equivalent in Computer Science, IT, Mathematics, Engineering or related field is required
- Experience in software testing in an IT Software company
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Experience using Windows OS and multiple browsers
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A high degree of flexibility and creativity
- Ability to work in and embrace a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to be self-motivated and exhibit a high degree of professionalism
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees/management
- Demonstrated ability to handle high levels of stress
- Ability to stay focused on the task at hand, ensuring that timelines are met and operations are not adversely impacted
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Basic understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
- Basic understanding of Linux/Unix
- Basic understanding of Object Oriented Programming concepts (C++,Java etc.,)
- Familiar with SQL, backend testing and data validation. Comfortable querying data and working in a technical environment
- Fresh college graduates with no experience but appropriate course work to help meet the technical expectations set for the role will also be considered
Additional Desirable Qualifications:
- Experience with testing web applications (Payment Processing or Cloud Computing)
What we offer:
- Highly talented, professional and friendly team
- The ability to use cutting edge technologies
- Possibility for personal and professional growth
- Flexible working hours
- Colorful offices in the city center
- Unlimited soft drinks, tea, coffee and fruit
- Social activities and very friendly working environment
- All benefits paid pursuant to relevant Serbian laws
If you are interested in this position, please send a covering letter and CV in English.
Deadline for applications: 04.03.2018.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno