Unimaze Software is looking for passionate developers to work in our growing team in Belgrade. We are one of the leading software development companies in Europe in electronic invoicing, electronic procurement and electronic business document delivery. We develop software and services for business integration and an international e-commerce platform for end users and are headquartered in Reykjavik, Iceland.
On our technology stack we use for example C#, ReSharper, React, TypeScript, Azure Service Fabric, Azure Kubernetes Service, Octopus Deploy, TeamCity, SQL Server and Redgate SQL Change Automation.
In your role as a Software Tester you will be working with our development teams in Belgrade and Reykjavik. You may also be interacting with our service personnel or customers directly when gathering information related to testing.
Your responsibility is to assure quality of the end-product and find errors in the product before it is released. You will be designing, build and implementing effective testing strategies. You will test, find bugs and suggest improvements in the software that is under a test; from visual anomalies and small details up to significant errors and crashes and provide suggestions to improve the usability of the software. You will be playing the role of an end user; analysing bug reports and suspicious behaviour. You will be documenting the features of the software to have full understanding of the software and the state of analysis.
Key skills and qualifications
- Either an academic degree (BSc or higher) in computer science or engineering, at least 1 year of experience with software testing or a qualified certification in software testing (ISTQB or similar).
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to think out of the box.
- Organized, has good eye for details and good observation skills.
- Ability to quickly learn and understand the application domain and related terminology; how the end users utilize the application.
- Ability to keep up with the latest testing technology.
- Excellent communication skills and a team player.
- Being able to set up test automation and write scripts with the help from the developer team.
Other desired skills include:
- Knowledge of test automation and ability to learn how to use testing tools and perform scripting.
- Experience working with React/Angular/Vue testing tools, such as Jest and Enzyme.
- Work with highly motivated, talented and professional team applying best practices to create high-quality software for international business users.
- Good working environment.
- Team building events.
- Competitive salary and private health insurance.
- Flexible working hours.
- The ability to use cutting edge technologies.
- Opportunity to attend relevant technical courses and conferences for professional growth.
- Offices in the city centre.
Deadline for applications: 26.10.2018.