The Software Engineer is an important member of the systems engineering team, responsible for working with the Senior Software Engineer in conducting software development projects in compliance with internal processes, regulatory requirements and industry best practice. Being technically skilled, the Software Engineer undertakes all development processes, including design, build, testing and validation.
What would you do:
- Conduct software development projects, adopting a security-by-design and quality-by-design approach to ensure accessibility, useability, supportability and strategic fit.
- Participate in design, build and validation activities.
- Work with the colleagues to ensure all systems are in line with validation, specification and configuration management requirements.
- Support the sourcing of appropriate third-party COTS solutions and integrate into existing systems where appropriate in line with our technology strategy.
- Challenge existing processes and procedures where there are gaps or there is scope for improvement. Collaborate on writing SOPs and operating guidelines.
- Actively identify and pursue opportunities for continuing professional development with support from the Lead and Senior Software Engineers, mentoring software engineering colleagues to support them with their continuing professional development where appropriate.
- Support the Lead and Senior Software Engineers in offboarding the deployment, operation and support of software systems to the service operations and technical support teams.
What technologies we currently use:
- .NET Framework / Core (C#)
- ASP .NET MVC (C#)
- Azure Cloud SaaS, IaaS
- Microsoft SQL Server (SQL, SSIS)
- Azure DevOps
- Microsoft PowerShell
- Microsoft Office Interop
- Abbyy Flexi Capture
- Microsoft Power Automate
Graduate in computer science, engineering, mathematics or similar discipline preferred
- 2+ years’ experience in software development or related discipline
- Experience in Microsoft Visual Studio, C# and .NET (.NET 5 preferred with knowledge of earlier .NET Framework and .NET Standard editions)
- Experience in T-SQL and SQL Server
- Experience of Azure, AWS and similar providers preferred
- Experience of software development and validation in a GxP environment preferred
- Good attention to detail
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work independently
- Enthusiasm for keeping up to date with developments in process and software engineering technologies and methods a plus
- Understanding of ITIL, SAFe and/or TOGAF frameworks a plus
- Strong written and oral English
- General IT skills, familiarity with Microsoft Windows (desktop and server), Microsoft Office, Teams, SharePoint
WHAT OTHER SKILLS / EXPERIENCE WOULD BE WELCOMED:
- ASP .NET MVC, ASP .NET Web API
- Test-driven development approach
- Preparation of automated tests
- Azure DevOps usage and configuration
- Experience with Abbyy Flexi Capture
- GAMP 5 software validation
- IT experience (good knowledge of Windows environment)
- Machine learning experience
- Natural language processing experience
- Microsoft Power Platform (Power Automate) experience
- Data analysis
- Srbija, Beograd, Đorđa Stanojevića 14
- PIB: 109436311
- Matični broj: 21181986