We are looking for:
Software QA Engineer
Inovatec d.o.o. are experts in providing innovative software solutions helping businesses establish a scalable, data driven business model within the automotive and equipment finance industry. We offer quality solutions, service and support to clients from small businesses to large corporations no matter how unique or complex the problem may be. Our expertise and passion for business process automation drives our commitment in developing innovative technology that will integrate and grow with your company, keeping our solutions successful in the long term. Providing clients with the highest levels of professionalism, combining integrity with excellence is the foundation upon which we continue to build our success today.
Inovatec d.o.o. is looking for an experienced and highly analytical Software QA Engineer. The candidate has to have a good knowledge of modern technologies, software design and functionalities in order to grasp the software flaws and suggest solutions. The candidate needs to have a background in software development.
- at least 3 years of software testing experience
- a good knowledge of test methodology
- working experience with test case management tools
- working experience with bug/issue tracking tools
- working experience in testing web based products
- basic SQL knowledge
- working experience with Postman is a plus
- working experience with test automation tools is a plus
- a good knowledge of .NET platform and coding principles is a plus
- fair knowledge of design patterns (MVC, MVVM) is a plus
- verbal and written communication skills in English
- you are able to be both detail-oriented and grasp the “big picture”: understand how the software provides business value to the client
- you understand the importance of software QA engineer role in software development
- you are self-reliant and proactive: you look for solutions rather than excuses
- you view challenges as opportunities for self-improvement and professional advancement
- perform functional tests
- creating test cases following pre-written testing instructions
- create comprehensive bug reports and follow-up their resolution with developers
- Long term, full-time employment (8 hours per day, Monday-Friday) in office in Belgrade
- Growth potential
- Opportunity to be part of a highly talented, professional and friendly team in a dynamic working environment
- The ability to use cutting edge technologies
- Excellent working conditions and equipment
- Further professional development
- Relaxed, casual and stress free, yet professional working environment
- Very competitive salaries and performance-based bonuses
- All benefits paid pursuant to relevant Serbian laws
- Soft drinks, tea, coffee
- Social activities and very friendly working environment
Working location: Belgrade
If you are interested in this position and you have required skills, please send your CV (with your photo) and cover letter electronically.
Rok za konkurisanje: 20.06.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno