FIS raspisuje oglas za poziciju Solution Development Manager, Managed Services.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
Solution Development Manager, Managed Services
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
What you will be doing:
The primary focus of this role is to support FIS in the continued development and growth of its Managed Service offerings across the financial services businesses. These managed offerings may include, Cloud Hosting and IT services, Application Management for FIS and non-FIS software, Business Process Outsourcing for key processes supported by FIS technology and tools. The successful candidate will work directly with product management, technology operations, partners and sales functions to focus on the development of next generation services and management of the existing offerings for the assigned businesses. The role reports into a Vice President level of management.
What you bring:
- 6+-year track record building, bringing to market and selling or supporting the sales organization to close managed service solutions.
- Excellent understanding of the managed services business model, including PnL, pricing and commercial terms, contracts, service level agreements, service penalties and legal terms and conditions.
- Effective leadership in a matrixed operating structure, working across a multitude of functional teams from Product Management, Operations, IT, DataCenter and Cloud providers, Legal, Finance, Sales, Pre-Sales and Senior Management.
- Skilled at business and market research, working with Clients and other constituents to understand industry trends and challenges as input to business case definition for new or incremental service solutions.
- Extensive experience writing business cases, internal and external presentations, client proposals, cost benefit analysis, total cost of ownership and revenue forecasting. Previous experience launching and implementing new software and/or Managed Services offerings for Financial Firms (eg: Banks, Insurance companies, TPAs, Asset Managers, Hedge Funds)
- Prior role experience in Solution Consulting, Strategy, Product Management, Services Sales Support is beneficial.
Added bonus if you have:
- Working knowledge of technical concepts at the foundation of Managed Service, SaaS, PaaS Solutions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and maintain relationships across various levels within FIS, client, partner organizations
- Proficient in MS Office, Powerpoint and Visio.,
- Knowledge of FIS software such as Ambit Optimist, Focus, CLO, and/or BancWare helpful
What we offer you:
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home – 4 days per month, etc.)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
Ready to start your journey with us?
We look forward to receiving your application. Please use only the button below in order to apply (only complete online applications will be considered).
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.
Deadline for applications: 28.12.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao?
Prosledite mu oglas!