Telenor, digi, dtac, Grameenphone and Canal Digital are all part of Telenor Group. Together, we connect around 200 million people worldwide through digital experiences. Our 33,000 employees across the world provide people with the ability to connect with what they care about, at all times and in all places.
- Fully autonomous operative work in administration process (Procure to Pay)
- Creating POs in the GERP system
- Creating ITEMs in GERP system (Global Enterprise Resource Planning system)
- Secure proper informational flow and coordination in Procure to Pay process between internal and external stakeholders
- Approval document flow of the POs, Decision Papers and other sourcing documents
- Local Sourcing in Indirect sourcing area for simplified and regular Sourcing
- Preparation and manage of tenders in simplified and regular Sourcing area,
- Negotiation with suppliers
- Evaluation of offers, bids
- Collects, prepares and sends complete enquiry to different vendors,
- Performs commercial and contractual evaluation of vendor offers,
- Fully autonomous operative work in Foreign trade area of responsibility,
- Tracking of export and import goods
- Customs clearance monitoring: document preparation, process management and assistance
- Contact with forwarders
- Maintaining the documentation on import and export
- Coordination with other departments involved in this process as customer.
- Coordinates regular follow up meetings with Support divisions in procure to pay process
- Secures proper information flow and coordination in procure-to pay process between internal and external stakeholders in accordance with Local procedures
- Constantly learns from previous activities, initiates and contributes to improvement of procedures, templates and work models in Procure-to-Pay process
- Reports on activities and status in sourcing administration, foreign trade and local sourcing
- Reference: 5_J1r2HUsmnwb-mLPgecEGqIKTahLhULSlEcRVY8Saw.
- Minimum Bachelor degree
- Experience in procure-to-pay and Sourcing process is advantage
- General business principles understanding and experience from telecom industry
- Analytical skills
- Fluent in English
- Strong PC skills (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Oracle GERP, Digital Archive, Think-cell, SharePoint)
- Working in a dynamic environment allows to freely express opinions, ideas and inspire new ways of doing things
- Competitive terms and conditions
- Be part of a highly competent and collaborative environment
This position is through Outsourcing agency.
Please apply by 12.12.2017.