The Innovation Roundtable®, the leading network in Europe for innovation executives in large firms, is looking for a new colleague to become our:
Speaker Relations Coordinator
We are looking for a new team member to help our Program Manager in his efforts to create outstanding programs for our events. It will be done by recruiting speakers and working with them right until their presentation at our event and by being the primary point of contact for all speaker-related information and communication.
The perfect candidate has an extraordinary attention to details, is very well organized and has experience in prioritizing and managing various tasks at the same time.
It is also crucial that you are able to perform well with minimum supervision, as this is an independent role and you will be working from home in Serbia while still being part of a well-connected team.
Who we are?
Innovation Roundtable® is the leading network for innovation executives in large multinational firms.
We are a team of international, enthusiastic and passionate people who work from all over the world. Every year we organize a range of conferences with 150-200 attendees on various innovation management topics in Europe, China and USA as well as an annual Innovation Roundtable® Summit in Copenhagen attended by 700 corporate innovators, the world’s largest gathering of its kind.
You can learn more about our many conferences and the Summit here: Innovation Roundtable Workshop & Innovation Roundtable Summit.
You will take an active part in shaping the program for our events by:
- Leading the online search (LinkedIn and other sources) for corporate and academic speakers
- Reviewing speaker profiles and identifying best speakers for our events
- Getting in touch with potential speakers via email and phone
- Scheduling phone meetings between speakers and the Program Manager and our CEO
- Researching and booking flights and hotels
- Managing email communication between the Program Manager and the speakers
- Continuously updating the speaker database (Airtable)
- Managing multiple calendars
- Outstanding communication skills
- Clear and flawless writing skills
- Capacity to work independently
- Fluent English skills
- A structured approach and the skill to assess the speaker's ability to interest and engage the audience
- Focus self-motivation and ability to prioritize tasks and manage time efficiently
- Experience with using G Suite and Outlook (Airtable would be a plus)
- A university diploma with impressive grades
- Attention to detail and dedication to the task
- Genuine interest in innovation related topic
The job will give you a chance to:
- Develop a deep understanding of innovation management in large firms
- Interact with high level executives and innovation specialists
- Work independently and from home (remote employment)
- Work for the leading international network of innovation executives
- Be a part of a young and dynamic international team
- Work in a fast-growing company
- Full-time employment according to Serbian Law
What about your future?
We are a fast-growing company with plenty of opportunities.
The right candidate will have a chance to get involved in tasks related to speaker scouting, speaker communication, program development and many more. And the most important, an opportunity being a part of the international team of enthusiastic, positive, professional and open-hearted people.
We review applications continuously, so apply as soon as possible and make sure to attach both your CV and Motivation Letter in English (in PDF format).
We look forward to receiving your application!
Deadline for applications: 25.09.2019.