The Innovation Roundtable®, the leading network in Europe for innovation executives in large firms, is looking for a new colleague to take charge of:
We are looking for a new team member to help our Program Manager in his efforts to create outstanding programs for our events. It will be done by recruiting speakers and working with them right until their presentation at our event and by being the primary point of contact for all speaker-related information and communication.
The perfect candidate has an extraordinary attention to details, is very well organized and has experience in prioritizing and managing various tasks at the same time.
It is also crucial that you are able to perform well with minimum supervision, as this is an independent role and you will be working from home in Serbia while still being part of a well-connected team.
You will take an active part in shaping the program for our events by:
- Leading the online search (LinkedIn and other sources) for corporate and academic speakers
- Reviewing speaker profiles and identifying best speakers for our events
- Getting in touch with potential speakers via email and phone
- Scheduling phone meetings between speakers and the program Manager and our CEO
- Researching and booking flights and hotels
- Managing email communication between the Program Manager and the speakers
- Continuously updating the speaker database (Airtable)
- Managing multiple calendars
- Outstanding communication skills
- Clear and flawless writing skills
- Capacity to work independently
- Fluent English skills
- A structured approach and the skill to assess speaker’s ability to interest and engage the audience
- Focus, self-motivation and ability to prioritize tasks and manage time efficiently
- Experience with using G Suite and Outlook (Airtable would be a plus)
- A university diploma with impressive grades
- Attention to details and dedication to the task
- Genuine interest in innovation related topics
The job will give you a chance to:
- Develop a deep understanding of innovation management in large firms
- Interact with high level executives and innovation specialists
- Work independently and from home (remote employment)
- Work for the leading international network of innovation executives
- Be a part of a young and dynamic team
- Work in a fast-growing company
Make sure to apply with your CV and Motivation Letter through Poslovi Infostud website and include your latest GPA in your CV!