LPP S.A. is an international company which has been successfully operating in the clothing industry for over 20 years. We manage five recognisable brands: RESERVED, Cropp, House, MOHITO and SiNSAY.
Through our network of nearly 1,700 stores, we reach millions of customers in Europe, Asia and the Middle East. In our offices and sales structures, we create jobs for more than 22 thousand people.
Due to this year entering Serbian market and further development of our local team
Currently we are looking for:
Job place: Lazarevac
- Meeting sales goals
- Ensuring high levels of customer’s satisfaction through excellent service
- Maintaining outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Dealing with all issues that arise from customers (complaints, grievances etc.)
- Completing store administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Recruiting, training, motivating, mentoring and providing feedback to sales staff
- Managing staff personnel time tables and overall daily, weekly and monthly work hour
- Reference: xdWwvmOUmES2qRMXWUF8D5NvlE340YGlwTgQXewrBwE.
- High school education
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in a similar position in textile industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven achievement skills for managing multi personal team
- Excellent organizational skills (ability to setting goals and prioritizing tasks)
- English language proficiency
- Advance knowledge of MS office
- Stable position within a well-established company in textile industry
- Competitive salary
- Performance-based bonuses, depending on business results
- Dynamic working environment
If you would like to join our company and you believe that you are qualified for this role, we encourage you to send us your CV with cover letter.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.