LC Waikiki Retail Company is a leading fashion retail company with a turnover of $ 2.8 billion. LC Waikiki’s journey started in France in 1985, continuing after 1997 as a Turkish brand under the umbrella of LC Waikiki Mağazacılık Hizmetleri Ticaret A.Ş.
Today LC Waikiki trades in around 600 stores in 28 countries, with the company’s philosophy that “Everyone Deserves to Dress Well” enabling people to enjoy accessible fashion through quality products at affordable prices.
The LC Waikiki brand is a collection of fashion for women, men and children, with its own stores established in countries across Eastern Europe, Middle East, Russia, CIS countries and Turkey.
LC Waikiki aims to be one of the 3 most successful ready-made clothing brands in Europe by 2023 and we open a store somewhere in the world every 5 days!
We have been selected by LinkedIn in 2015 as the most in demand Turkish company in EMEA. According to “100 Women-Friendly Companies Research” conducted by Capital Magazine in 2015, we also ranked the 1st Company in Turkey which employs the highest number of female managers.
There are nearly 3000 people working at LC Waikiki’s corporate office, more than 24,000 people in Turkey and abroad, with more than 500 job positions throughout the company.
We are now looking for Store Visual Merchandisers for our organization to join us to be a part of the LC Waikiki family.
Are you the new talent we are looking for?
Store Visual Merchandiser
- Works closely with Head Quarter (HQ) and Visual Group to establish corporate visual standards in the stores
- Communicates with store managers and staff to establish effective store and window displays
- Follows visual merchandising standards of the brand, laying out stores and window displays and trains the store staff
- Follows up and receives locally promotional collateral
- Ensures all visual materials (signage, fixtures, mannequins etc.) and arranged in line with corporate guidelines
- Participates in seasonal workshops at HQ and ensures best practice at the store
- Education & Language Skills
- University Degree, Design is a plus
- Fluent English (written & verbal)
- Minimum 2 years of retail experience in similar position
- Window concepts to ensure cooperate image of LC Waikiki
- Determining equipment suitable to mark and store concept
- Knowledge of graphic designing and MS Office
- Result oriented and have a positive attitude
- Team player
- Creative and open for improvement
- Ability to solve problems, organize and plan
- Ability to work in a multinational/multicultural environment