Your new role – challenging and future oriented
- Implements Commodity strategies to ensure long-term, cost-efficient supply of materials
- Contributes to implementation and ensures usage of globally defined methods, processes and systems to ensure high process efficiency and process compliance (e.g. compliant Purchase-to-Pay process, Procurement guidelines, IT systems)
- Initiates, plans, executes and controls the demand alignment with commodity management and supplier to maximize the contribution to operating profit from materials
- Identifies procurement risks, opportunities and market forces to avoid potential losses
- Introduces eSourcing tools and strategy while supporting other procurement colleagues
- Prepares and conducts negotiations to obtain highest feasible savings
- Generates, documents and implements savings to contribute to the success of the business and make results transparent
- Executes Supplier Management processes (e.g. qualification, selection, evaluation, development, classification)
- Ensures a close cooperation with Internal Customers to ensure customer care and early involvement
- Provides supplier information to the project and conducts project-specific supplier evaluations
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- University or College degree in Economics, Business Administration or similar
- Experience in Supply Chain in production environment is highly desired but not mandatory
- Computer literacy (able to use advanced functions of MS Office)
- Excellent knowledge of SAP
- Proficiency in English, both written and verbal
- Extraordinary negotiation and persuasions skills
- Strong analytical skills and strategic orientation
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills
Applying to join us – straightforward
If you are interested, please apply electronically by 07.11.2019.
We do thank you for your application and interest.
Visit www.siemens.com or www.siemens.rs if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.