We are hiring
Strategic Sourcing Analyst
We are looking for an ambitious Strategic Sourcing Analyst to join our procurement team and be responsible for the purchasing process by ensuring cost-effective purchase of services as required by the procurement plan whilst ensuring quality control and compliance with the Company’s policies and procedures including supplier selection and management, price negotiation, etc. The role requires constant engagement with Procurement team members and cross-functional stakeholders to drive performance management, continuous improvement, and support stage-gated innovation with rigor, quality assurance, and supply availability – all at a competitive cost.
What you will do?
- Creation, implementation and execution of Procurement Action Plan.
- Prepares reports on market research to identify potential cost drivers and market trends
- Collects, processes and analyzes data to identify cost reduction opportunities
- Support various sourcing and supply projects by providing relevant data analytics and recommendations.
- Active search for new suppliers, negotiation including pricing, service level guarantees, and terms with suppliers.
- Support the development of long-range strategic sourcing plans to reduce total costs, optimize value from suppliers, and meet customer requirements.
- Analysis of trends and market conditions for the present and future pricing, availability and lead-time.
- Coordinate and delegate incoming procurement requests from Routing and Sales Team.
- Lead and manage special projects to ensure procurement objectives are being met, collaborate within the procurement team
- BSc in Economics/Business, Organizational or Computer Science.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Prepared to work with an international team (mainly Europe based).
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and time management skills.
- Possess excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Good knowledge of MS Office package.
- Willingness to travel abroad.
- Work in brand new modern office space in New Belgrade.
- Take part in complex, innovative projects used by highly recognizable brands and clients.
- Develop further on modern technologies and innovative projects.
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally in a supporting, stimulating and friendly work environment.
- Personal development/education (conferences, trainings).
- Paid gym and pool membership
Deadline for applications: 29.05.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno