Telenor, digi, dtac, Grameenphone and Canal Digital are all part of Telenor Group. Together, we connect around 200 million people worldwide through digital experiences. Our 33,000 employees across the world provide people with the ability to connect with what they care about, at all times and in all places.
- Coordinate annual strategy development in Telenor d.o.o. resulting in a clear and specific strategy plan
- Drive and cooperate in initiatives that are related to strategy communication and strategy translation toward the organization
- Participate in various strategic projects either as a member or as a project manager
- Coordinates cross functional work in preparations for group meeting, board meeting, EMM and similar
- Ensures high quality of all materials communication produced
- 5+ years experience from the mobile industry and/or business consulting or related industry
- University degree, within Marketing and/or Business Administration
- Strong background or talent within planning and/or cross- departmental/divisional projects
- Highly analytical
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Exceptional English proficiency both verbal and written
- Exceptional story telling skills in all forms, presentation or oral
- Working in a dynamic environment allows to freely express opinions, ideas and inspire new ways of doing things
- Great benefits
- A key role in shaping the future Telenor, in an industry undergoing massive change
- Attractive international career opportunities in Telenor for the right candidate
- Competitive terms and conditions
Be part of a highly competent and collaborative environment.
Please apply by 17.01.2018.