Join us in our Excellence Centre in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
To meet the highly ambitious strategic growth plans SR Technics is currently looking to select a confident and enthusiastic:
Stress Engineer (Aircraft Services)
As a part of Belgrade Design Office, a Stress Engineer is responsible to ensure high quality stress engineering in support of all design activities in cooperation with our engineering teams in Zurich and Dublin.
- Provide technical guidance for the development of stress specifications
- Provide technical support during engineering design reviews
- Provide technical support during preliminary engineering package development
- Provide Structural Substantiation reports in support of interior modifications
- Develop allowable data with Cabinet Engineering
- Guide design engineers (internal & external) to find appropriate design solutions
- Perform weight optimization tasks
- Participate in the creation of a stress handbook
- Develop Stress data library
- Perform static analysis (hand calculation and FEM)
- Perform Fatigue and Damage Tolerance analysis
- Use Finite Element Model Tools (e.g. FEMAP, Nastran / Patran, Abacus or similar) in support of design activities
- Review vendors stress substantiation reports
To fulfill this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- University degree in engineering
- Knowledge of Finite Element Analysis Package
- Knowledge of software CATIA / ENOVIA, AutoCAD and FEMAP
- Working experience in aircraft stress engineering (4 years of experience desired)
- Expertise in finite element analysis (2 years of experience desired)
- Good command of English
- Ability to work in the team
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates selected for the interviews will be contacted.