- Oglas dostupan i osobama sa invaliditetom
- Oglas dostupan i studentima
Stylemyle raspisuje oglas za poziciju Business Development Manager.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
Stylemyle is a start-up transforming the way emerging designers and local contemporary luxury boutiques sell in a globalized world. We are the perfect mix of contemporary luxury meets tech! We love finding contemporary luxury boutiques and emerging designers all over the world.
We are looking for a
Business Development Manager
Are you detail oriented, love premium and luxury fashion, interested in attending fashion weeks?
- You will work hand in hand with the CEO to build and implement the pipeline supply for your territories to reach the required KPI’s.
- You will grow the boutique/designer network in your region by signing new contracts in accordance with Stylemyle guidelines.
- You will use your existing network of contacts or research local markets to initiate contact and establish relationships with potential boutiques and emerging designers
- You will present to them the Stylemyle platform, along with its benefits
- You will initiate negotiations with boutiques to create a win-win outcome for both parties.
- You will keep records on potential boutiques, contact information, names, dates, results of conversations to keep the process moving towards agreement.
- On-going management of existing boutiques
- You maintain on-going relationships with boutiques in your region by partnering internally with Account Manager, Editorial team members, among others as necessary to address ongoing needs. This will be done through onsite visits, videoconferencing, conference calls etc.
- You will coordinate with Account Manager to make sure expectations are being met from all sides (expected incoming brand mix, sales performance, services levels)
- As you develop your pipeline, frequent travel to boutique locations in your territory will be expected. You will also travel to Fashion Weeks when required
- You will be our eyes and ears regarding industry developments, boutique and designers changes. You will also look for other channels for sales that boutiques may be using.
- You will identify new market opportunities and be responsible for contract renewals
- Compensation includes fixed salary plus commission based on performance
- You are a hunter and have experience with sales related positions in the premium/luxury fashion industry, showroom or wholesale experience a plus
- You are adept at building and maintaining relationships with clients/customers and knowledge of specialty stores/fashion boutiques in specified territories
- You have strong communication skills, are well organized, polished, are an adept negotiator and have strong attention to detail
- You are able to quickly develop relationships and are able to work with people from different backgrounds.
- You have a solid knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel.
- You have solid understanding of the premium/contemporary luxury fashion market
- You are comfortable and have the foresight to go after a deal which can take several months or longer.
- You are multi lingual with strong English skills. Additional languages are always a plus.
- You are dedicated, can see the big picture and understand there is a lot of hard work behind the glamour…
- This job requires monthly travel throughout Europe
To apply: please include your salary requirements with your CV
Deadline for applications: 19.12.2018.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!
Podelite na društvenim mrežama:
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno