Johnson Electric Group is the definitive leader in micromotors, motion subsystems and actuators for automotive and industrial applications. Our motion solutions adjust car seats and headlamps, run vacuum cleaners and power drills as well as 300 other applications worldwide. We are the safe choice for our clients.
For our manufacturing site based in Niš, Serbia we are looking for a:
Supplier Development Engineer
Organized by Commodities and Projects, the Supplier Development Engineer represents together with the commercially oriented Buyer the team assuring a successful and powerful relationship with our Suppliers.
In this role you have two main fields of activity: qualification of new suppliers and development of existing suppliers on one hand, and successful launch of new parts in projects on the other hand.
He/she will report directly to Supplier Quality Manager Europe based in Switzerland.
- Implement the APQP process between Johnson Electric and the Suppliers for Projects
- Execute assessment of new potential suppliers in form of on-site VDA6.3 audits
- Recommend Suppliers for new parts in accordance with European HQ
- Evaluate PPAP's coming up from projects and assist with new release according automotive QS9000 standards
- Implement Supplier Development program; e.g. lead-time reduction, process improvement, cost reduction or quality improvement
- Ensure setup and follow-up of actions depending on results of Supplier Performance Rating (SPR) for all suppliers within the dedicated commodities
- Reference: u6ZonxUyRZ3JE4T1x75K5kx8rQnbZ27B-yj3LUrqEJU.
- Msc/Bsc or adequate professional experience in Engineering ideally combined with advanced training in Quality
- Min. 3 years of experience on similar position, preferably in automotive industry
- Ideally, experience with Stamping metal parts (material specialist) and Coating, Plating, surface protection processes
- Experience as auditor in process audits is a must
- Practice in working with standards ISO 9001, ISO/TS 16949 and/or QS 9000. Knowledge about further standards as e.g. VDA 6.3 will be an additional plus
- Advanced English knowledge, written and spoken
- Professional curiosity, problem solving and initiative; good understanding of production and easiness in dealing with technical environment
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Dynamic and positive personality with passion to challenge the status quo and drive tasks to completion with minimum supervision
- Willingness to travel in Europe region (up to 30%)
What we offer
- International and dynamical working environment
- Being part of a newly establishing and worldwide known manufacturing company
- Opportunity for continues development
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receive your CV in English.