Supplier Quality Engineer
The Zumtobel Group is an international lighting group and a leading supplier of innovative lighting solutions, lighting components and associated services. With its core brands, Zumtobel, Thorn and Tridonic, the Group offers its customers around the world a comprehensive portfolio of products and services.
- SQA Engineer conducts a wide range of proactive and reactive supplier quality related tasks with international community of suppliers for Zumtobel Group.
- The function includes also continuous improvement processes with suppliers in terms of quality and services under consideration of price and technology.
- Execution, monitoring and controlling of supplier quality tasks containing:
- Potential and current supplier Quality System Audits within Global Supplier Approval Process (GSAP)
- Participation in sourcing decisions and technical meetings (quality info contribution)
- Risk assessment
- Advance product quality planning (APQP) for critical productive parts
- Technical part release support on quality issues
- Reactive Control Plan Audits at suppliers‘ locations ( repeated problems escalation)
- Problem reporting and resolution
- process, complaint process to suppliers incl. 8D reports
- Supplier quality performance monitoring
- Quality workshop with suppliers to resolve specific quality issues
- Continuous improvement verification with suppliers, follow up of action plans from audits
- Quality Improvement Meetings with suppliers and stakeholders
- Reporting of Supplier Quality relevant data
- Advising and supporting role within Zumtobel Group in supplier related quality issues for purchased material
- Active involvement in implementation and monitoring of Incoming inspection process
- Control planning for purchased material
- Planning and support of Incoming Material Quality Control
- Support and archive of First Article Inspection reports for the technical release of purchased material
- Support rump up of production and implementation of QMS system
- Technical degree, preferred in electro-technics/electronics or mechanics; other technical specialisation possible provided the professional supplier quality experience.
- The certified auditor qualification is an advantage
- Minimum of 3 years in Supplier Quality in the electronics/lighting/electrical company
- Experience in the work with international supplier
- Experience in the practical usage of quality tools and methods (APQP/ SPC/ GR&R/ MSA)
- Experience in auditing( QS Audits/ Process audits)
- Multi-cultural work experience
- Knowledge of quality tools, standards, norms
- PC literacy / SAP
- Knowledge of production processes of the electronics/mechanics/plastic products
- English, German, further languages are advantage
- Cooperative, supportive, team player.
Deadline for applications: 24.10.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.