Our company is a part of a visionary and dynamic group of companies with headquarters in Switzerland. We are producing and distributing exclusive, high-quality consumer goods in over 40 countries.
For decades, our brand name has been well-known internationally. The success of our group has been a consequence of commitment to the long-term vision, superior quality and product innovation.
For further improvement of our activities, for our company located in Belgrade, Serbia, we are seeking experienced, highly driven, independent candidates with very good organizational and analytical skills, who will be engaged in organizing the international and national supply chain of our group.
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER
Supply Chain Manager will participate in organizing of logistics and supply chain operations. Main tasks will be organizing the supply and delivery of finished goods from our portfolio to clients - retail companies abroad and locally. Supply Chain Manager will be instrumental in making forecast decisions and completing all administrative tasks, invoices delivery and storage check.
- Direct correspondence and negotiations with clients, collecting and processing orders received from clients and monitoring the dynamics of delivery and collecting of receivables
- Planning and preparing of orders and documentation for import and export of finished goods, materials and spare parts within the Group
- Taking care about the quantity of goods stored in the warehouses, just-in-time delivery and forecast analysis
- Direct correspondence with forwarder, custom authorities and transporters
- Providing proper documentation for import and export, documentation maintenance and archiving
- Correspondence with government institutions and bodies for the purpose of obtaining import and export licenses for the goods that are subject to special regime
- Cost control of logistic operations
- Keeping records and reporting on materials and goods in warehouses to headquarters
- Liaise with other entities and companies within the Group for internal and external audit, to ensure legal compliance according to EU and local regulations
- Taking care about proper organization and submitting all necessary requests and documents to the Controlling Agencies as well as competent export/import inspection authorities
- Make, delivery and check invoices for logistics department
- Bachelor degree in Economy or related field
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in import/export, re-exportation and logistics operations
- In-depth knowledge of customs procedures and laws as well as comprehensive grasp of logistics operations and practices
- Advantage is a completed course for Customs officer
- Fluency in English and/or German language
- Proficiency in computer use: Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Access, Internet Explorer
- Strong personal initiative and willingness to accept responsibilities
- Good communication skills
Your entry into one of the world ‘s market leaders requires unlimited mobility, team spirit and a high degree of personal zeal. We take it for granted that you have advanced computer, English and, of course, Serbian language skills. Our client can provide a professional and transparent working environment, where dedication, drive and results will be acknowledged and rewarded.
We look forward to receiving your online application in English or German and will get in touch with you shortly.
All information that you supply us with will be handled in the strictest of confidence.
Deadline for applications is 23.11.2019. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your CV and a cover letter electronically.