DEKRA Employment Ltd., is an agency for temporary employment, employment mediation and counseling within human resource management. It is part of the DEKRA SE holding company headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany and around the world is known for its excellent services.
On behalf of our client, international manufacturing company whose business is production of electric motors and generators, we are looking for:
- Plan, organize, direct and manage the supply of all purchasing items
- Negotiate prices and terms with international suppliers, vendors, or freight forwarders.
- Meet with suppliers to discuss performance metrics, to provide performance feedback, or to discuss production forecasts or changes
- Develop or implement procedures or systems to evaluate or select suppliers
- Collaborate with other departments engineering, and quality assurance, to identify or qualify new suppliers
- Analyze inventories to determine how to increase inventory turns, reduce waste and optimize customer service
- Monitor supplier performance to assess ability to meet quality and delivery requirements
- Prepare reports and statistics related to the purchasing function
- Coordinate and manage a team of buyers on the two locations
- Reference: HDx9jHAYDwr-AQu5X8Vd2OT8qDzxPtaam-C_F4NuGhA.
Skills & qualifications:
- University degree in Industrial/Mechanical Engineering or Business Administration with strong technical background or equivalent education
- Several years of management experience desirable in companies in the electrical engineering industry in a similar position
- Intercultural experience in handling and in negotiating with internal and external business partners
- Experience in project manufacturing preferred versus automotive
- Sovereign personality with negotiating skills and assertiveness
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Very good communication skills
- Preferably knowledge of SAP system
If you are interested in becoming a part of their team, apply by sending your CV in English.
Note: only short – listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 28.03.2017.