Gi Group HR Solutions d.o.o. was established in Serbia in April 2002 with the mission to support clients in achieving their business strategy by offering a wide knowledge of the local market, experience of our international consultants, and tried and tested practices of our partners.
Gi Group HR Solutions d.o.o. as a leader in the region and part of Gi Group, prestigious and one of the leading consulting companies in the field of human resources, is able to offer comprehensive solutions in all areas of human resources management. We provide recruitment and selection services under our new brand Wyser.
On behalf of our client, Production Company in Valjevo area, we are looking for an experienced and proactive professional to fill in the following position:
Supply Chain Manager
Main responsibilities will include:
- Oversee and manage the day to day functions of the Planning, Logistics and Procurement departments;
- Plan and implement the overall supply chain strategy in order to maximize the Company’s efficiency and productivity;
- Review or update existing supply chain practices in accordance with new or changing environmental policies, standards, regulations or laws;
- Constantly revise, monitor and improve key supply chain KPI’s;
- Coordinate and motivate employees in the area of responsibility;
- Further develop, train and evaluate employees in the area of responsibility;
- Build and maintain good relationships with vendors;
- Focus on safety, cost management and business growth in all interactions and directives;
- Participate or lead specific company projects or assignments depending on the business processes and strategy.
- University degree;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in similar position, in production industry;
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills;
- Systematic and analytical approach in all daily business processes;
- Effective leadership skills;
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills;
- Excellent knowledge of English language;
- Strong PC skills.
If you are interested in the position and your profile fits the above stated requirements, please follow this link to fill out an on-line application: www.gigroup.rs/aktuelni_konkursi
Closing date: 12.12.2019.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If you have any additional questions regarding the position, please contact us www.gigroup.rs
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao?
Prosledite mu oglas!