Support Engineer - CCNP
- As a Support Engineer you would actively provide technical support for TeslaWatt network also day to day dealing with customers and supporting their needs;
- Survey network requirements of remote customer offices, campus buildings, and Data Centers. Define equipment, cables, adapters and configurations needed to upgrade buildings and sites to established standard;
- Analyze current network configurations and determine implementation requirements;
- Configure routing protocols;
- Prepare network equipment for deployment by loading appropriate software and configuration setting according to pre-engineered design templates;
- Upgrade configuration of existing network equipment to support new features and functions;
- Manage field installation contractors while they are on-site and provide all technical details to complete installations;
- Continually review the customer's network and practices looking for opportunities to enhance network functionality, performance and reliability;
- Assist in the evaluation of potential network products or technical solutions;
- Test LAN/WAN equipment software (i.e.: IOS, NXOS);
- Contribute to the development of network documentation, including diagrams, standards, specifications and operating procedures;
- Monitor for opportunities to enhance the customer network/system performance or reliability;
- Monitor for opportunities to improve the customer service delivery practices;
- Perform on-going management of network installation and upgrade projects and maintain deployment schedules;
- Provide third-level support and troubleshooting of network problems. Periodically provide after-hours and weekend support;
- Maintain and extend expertise in applicable areas of network and computer hardware and software technology;
- Bachelor's degree and 10 years of relative experience, Master's degree 7 years of relative experience, or 13 years of relative experience in an IT field in lieu of a degree;
- Minimum 5 years as supporting customers with technical issues;
- Active Networking Certification CCNP is mandatory. Please do not apply if you don’t have CCNP certification;
- TOEFL IBT 100+ points;
- Ability to work in shifts.
Deadline for applications: 03.09.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.