BELGRADE / NIŠ - FULL TIME
GetSwift develops cloud-based delivery management software for real-time route optimization and tracking in a smart, simple interface which is used in over 60 countries, 600 cities and in 60+ verticals.
We're not just looking for a Support Specialist, we're looking for someone who is prepared to get involved, bring in fresh ideas, and is enthusiastic about working alongside us to build high quality, high performance software. We pride ourselves on having the most stable, secure, and scalable software on the market, and your success will directly correspond to your ability to support and onboard our customers to get the most out of the experience! Your hard work and dedication will directly translate to your growth and success as rewarding performance is a core principle of the company.
The Support Specialist will be a technically savvy, sales oriented, client facing professional with tremendous communication, customer service and presentation skills. GetSwift is a fast paced, team-oriented organization that offers great opportunity to motivated and passionate professionals.
- Using our vast amount of inbound marketing leads to onboard clients to the GetSwift platform
- Qualifying potential clients to understand their needs and clearly explain how we can help them achieve their last mile delivery goals in terms of revenue, efficiency, volume and attrition
- Research potential new clients and cold call into companies to set up demos
- Provide product demonstrations and understand client requests for customizations
- Help transition clients onto the platform and configure based on their business
- Track your activity and metrics within Salesforce
- Keep in touch with clients post close to ensure customer satisfaction, inquire into the success of the integration and keep them excited about new features
- Enterprise-level Customer Support: troubleshoot customer issues via chat, email or phone (weekend shifts)
- Train new employees as the team grows
- Project manage large customizations for Enterprise clients, working closely between executives within the client firm and our internal technology team
- Tenacious desire to introduce and integrate our platform to our customers
- Passion for customer service and desire to help our partners get the most out of our services
- Solid communication skills (written and verbal), a curious mind, logical thinking, organization, ability to learn on the fly and a willingness to jump in anywhere to help out fellow teammates
- Negotiating term sheets and pricing proposals with clients
- Project Management and / or technical experience working between IT departments and end users is a major plus!
- 2-7 years of professional experience utilizing your natural ability to accomplish and exceed goals
- Previous SaaS sales / Account Manager / Integration experience a strong plus
- Previous experience at a software / technology company
- Knowledge of logistics & shipping also a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience analyzing data and a comfort with learning and improving through KPI analytics
- Willingness to travel
Are you an ACE? We want you, because:
- You are one of a kind and…
- You get switched on by innovative solutions
- You strive on solving problems
- You are a brilliant communicator
- You are every clients dream
Do you want to work with a small, hardworking and awesome development team, who you will help to catch a whale on a fishing line and feed the village?
- Can you work as part of an international team?
- Bridge client requirements into high quality solutions?
- Solve problems in high pressure situations?
- Are “client support” and “client liaison” your middle names?
WHO ARE WE?
You may think that a company that specialises in logistics like GetSwift employs drivers and has planes, trains and automobiles but no siree, we don’t! We are a software company that is solving businesses logistics problems online.
From Enterprise to hyper-local, thousands of businesses across dozens of industries world wide depend on our SaaS platform to bring visibility, accountability, efficiency and savings to their supply chain and “Last Mile" operations, because we’re good at it, and because we can.
GetSwift is the real McCoy, we’re well funded, listed on the Australian Stock Exchange, so why wouldn’t you want to work for us and make a difference, and increase our verticals and market penetration?
WHAT WE OFFER?
With GetSwift you will have the opportunity to work alongside world leading experts with centuries of collective experience between them.
You will have daily contact with colleagues around the world, be able to express your creativity and shape the future.
You will have the opportunity to travel to one of our many offices around the world.
You will be able to cross train on a multitude of leading-edge toolsets and technologies.
Latest generation hardware (MacBook Air i5, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD alongside 32in 4K displays)
We are very proud of our office space which includes a large private garden with trees (and a waterfall).
Deadline for applications: 09.11.2019.