Support for Sales Operations Team – Belgrade
Position is within the Deal Desk Team (part of the Sales Operation Team) which main responsibility is providing support to the Sales/ Account Management team by working on the contracts (revising commercials, control of what is being sold, providing discount analysis and issuance of the contract and maintenance of internal contract data source). Preferable the person should have prior experience in working with contracts and with capability of prioritizing conflicting demands and handling multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment. Person should have solid interest in finance and software industry with proven ability to problem solves in a global working environment. Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English are required. Knowledge of French is a plus.
*This position requires working in shifts.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Support the Sales/Account Management team
- Perform contract management
- Maintain a contract data base
- Review contracts
- Extract required data from contracts
- Offer support and work closely with other teams internally, including Finance, Legal and Billing team
- Provide assistance to process owners
Required skills and experience:
- Excellent knowledge of English - oral and written (French / other international languages will be considered as a plus)
- Skills in Microsoft Office - especially Excel and PPT
- Combined interest in the area of contracts and business development
- Strong communicator with well-developed interpersonal skills
- Precise, diligent, detail-oriented person
- High level of confidentiality
- Passionate, driven, energetic and open for new challenges
- Confident, with high degree of initiative, good judgment and ability to work independently
Why eFront is a place for you:
Our multicultural environment is fueled by creative people who are driven to deliver. We are committed to provide you with an opportunity to build your career, develop and improve your skills as a part of the fastest growing FinTech industry in the world.
At eFront we are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, nationality, age or disability status.
Find out more about eFront and our people #eFrontlife
Deadline for applications: 09.11.2019.