Sustainability Manager (m/f)
Lead the development and rollout of the annual sustainability report and ensure exchange and engagement with sustainability 3rd party platforms and stakeholders
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Gather and develop initial project documentation
- Milestone monitoring and risk management
- Establish annual sustainability report based on GRI 4
- Build up overview and engagement with 3rd parties
- Measure the company's sustainability performance
- Conclude the Sustainability Report framework according to standards
- Collect the required data for the Sustainability Report from the different BU/FUs and Management
- Consolidate and conclude the Sustainability Report to with data required
- Review and upgrade of reporting structure for better design and application
- Design and conclude the sustainability materiality project and prepare interview platform
- Reference: ibf4KBibPalRJWO5ln47dMrfWnGmYUtmKkYEF1Si0FM.
Your skills and experience:
- Higher education or equivalent (BA, MBA) with experience in sustainability reporting and environment
- Proven ability to manage projects, teams and deliver agreed upon solutions
- High degree of communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and to motivate cross-functional teams
- Experience in logistics/supply chain of preference
- Willingness to travel (appr. 10 – 25 % of working time)
- Strong understanding of GRI 4 and relevant standards for its application
- Reporting skills
We offer exciting position in a dynamic and motivated team, development possibilities and a nice working atmosphere.
With more than 70,000 employees at 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based supply chain management services.
Kuehne + Nagel is operating three Shared Service Centres (SSC) worldwide. The Shared Service Center EMEA, based in Belgrade, is serving the regions Western Europe, Middle East and Africa as an internal service provider, being responsible for the handling and execution of operational tasks within the organisation. The SSC Belgrade was founded in 2009, with a significant growth since then and nowadays employs almost 700 employees for more than 40 different countries in Western Europe, Middle East and Africa. The SSC performs global and standardized processes mainly back office tasks, for the internal customers.