Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting and technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business’ focus is on embracing the cutting-edge innovations combined with deep business knowledge and technical expertise delivered from diverse teams across the world. Synechron is agile enough to to invest R&D into the latest technologies (e.g. AI, Blockchain), yet, also large enough to scale any global project.
Synechron Serbia achieved a steep growth in less than 4 years from 1 to more than 130 employees and it is only the beginning! Synechron Serbia collaborates with high profile clients from multibillion dollar insurance and financial industry. Thanks to our clients and valuable partnership with eminent financial institutions, we are constantly improving and empowering current and creating new financial software solutions.
Synechron Serbia is the place where you get the opportunity to develop, lead and manage teams working on long-term projects. Join us!
Lead IT Recruiter
Location: Novi Sad
- Sourcing for candidates through multiple channels (web, social/professional networks, etc.)
- Building a pipeline of candidates through researching and sourcing of candidates
- Manage a high volume of open positions and screen candidates in a professional, efficient and effective manner
- Screen resumes and perform interviews
- Identify and implement new methods with the approach for sourcing/recruiting of candidates
- Meet goals set by management team
- Leading and organizing the recruitment team
- 3+ years of experience as a recruiter in headhunting or IT companies
- Experience in creating and implementing recruitment strategies
- Experience in sourcing, screening resumes and conducting interviews
- Proficiency in verbal and written English
- Goal-oriented interpersonal and communication skills with all included stakeholders
- Capacity to set priorities and deliver solutions in time within a fast-paced environment
- Experience in leading a team is not mandatory, but preferable
What we offer:
- Challenging and dynamic work perspective
- Opportunity for professional development – internal and external trainings
- Opportunity to work in an international environment