LEVI9 IT SERVICES (www.levi9.com) is 900-strong Dutch IT service provider with three Delivery Centers in Central and Eastern Europe. We partner with clients from an eclectic array of industries, ranging from digital marketing and sales, over transportation services, banking and ISVs to TV production. We are either involved in our clients-core businesses, or directly support them. This level of involvement requires that we are responsible for choosing the right technologies and architectural solutions to fit the business.
We can achieve all of this because we hire smart, capable, daring people who take pride in their work and the work environment we create together.
We make a strong commitment to our people - join us, grow with us and become a part of our successful story!
We are looking for a:
System Administrator / DevOps
Job location: Novi Sad
Desired skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of system and network administration
- Familiarity with automated environments, cloud infrastructure (AWS)
- Good knowledge of Powershell and familiarity with Powershell DSC
- Experience with administration of Windows operating systems
- Understanding of software development process and CI/CD concepts and tools (Jenkins, TFS, Team City, Octopus Deploy)
- Experience with Puppet/Chef/Ansible or Linux is a plus
- Knowledge of C# is a plus
- Ability to work in an international team with international customers
- Ability to work independently to define new practices and procedures
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks in a timely fashion.
- Ability and willingness to learn
- Good verbal and communication skills in English
Duties and responsibilities:
- Analyze, log, track and resolve matters of significance pertaining to networking connectivity issues, servers and applications so to meet business needs
- Ensure smooth operations of environments, and support in resolving incidents in close collaboration with development teams
- Support the virtualized cloud platform and infrastructure: installation, configuration of computing, network management and storage resources in the cloud
- Perform troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common system problems; documents system events to ensure continuous functioning
- Perform regular system monitoring, verify the integrity and availability of all server resources, systems and key processes, review system and application logs, and verify completion of scheduled jobs
- Research and recommend innovative and automated approaches for administration tasks
- Assist in the planning, documentation, and implementation of various systems
What we offer:
- Permanent employment
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A dynamic international working environment and great career opportunities
- Personal Development through Development Plans, training, education and certifications
- Business trips to clients in Western Europe
- Private health insurance
- Fun, informal and supportive work atmosphere
Deadline for applications: 29.07.2018.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno