LEVI9 IT SERVICES (www.levi9.com) is 850-strong Dutch IT service provider with four Delivery Centers in Central and Eastern Europe. We partner with clients from an eclectic array of industries, ranging from digital marketing and sales, over transportation services, banking and ISVs to TV production. We are either involved in our clients-core businesses, or directly support them. This level of involvement requires that we are responsible for choosing the right technologies and architectural solutions to fit the business.
We can achieve all of this because we hire smart, capable, daring people who take pride in their work and the work environment we create together.
We make a strong commitment to our people - join us, grow with us and become a part of our successful story!
Due to the expansion of services and new clients, we are looking for a:
System Administrator / Devops
Job location: Novi Sad
We are looking for enthusiastic System Administrator / Devops candidates willing to join our team. Required skills for this position are:
- Knowledge of system and network administration (3+ years of experience)
- Good knowledge of Powershell and familiarity with Powershell DSC
- Experience with administration of Windows operating systems and Active Directory
- Experience with installation, upgrading, patching, backup, restore, migration of systems in general
- Familiarity with automated environments, cloud infrastructure (Azure, AWS)
- Understanding of software development process and CI/CD concepts and tools (Teamcity/Octopus deploy) is a plus
- Experience with SharePoint administration is a plus
- Experience with Puppet/Chef/Ansible or Linux is a plus
- Knowledge of MS SQL server administration is a plus
- Microsoft Certificate (MCSA, MCSE) is a plus
- Ability to work in an international team with international customers
- Good verbal and communication skills in English
What we offer:
- Permanent employment
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A dynamic international working environment and great career opportunities
- Personal Development through Development Plans, training, education and certifications
- Business trips to clients in Western Europe
- Private health insurance
- Fun, informal and supportive work atmosphere
Join the magic number!
If you are interested in becoming a part of our team, please send your resume in English.
Deadline for applications: 12.03.2017.