System Administrator / System Engineer
Work from Home
The ABZ Reporting team is growing and we need you!
We are looking for an experienced system administrator. Candidates must be able to administer and customize servers, mainly used for software development.
We practice software development using highly modern technical frameworks and agile development methods. You will collaborate with people from development team and sales persons.
ABZ Reporting GmbH is a leading software company in E-Reporting headquartered in Frankfurt/Germany. We are specialized in delivering products and solutions for automated business reporting based on the international E-Reporting standard XBRL. Software we are producing have high requirements on processing performance. Our core software ABRA TE is used to handle a large number of highly-demanding XBRL documents, and it is used by public authorities and ERP software vendors. ReportFactory is used by some of the largest companies in Germany to produce their company reports.
- Administer, monitor and maintain the whole IT infrastructure
- Ability to stay informed of technology developments and make recommendations on future technologies and enhancements to existing technologies in use
- Provide Troubleshooting support by identifying root cause, and implementing optimal solutions
- Perform maintenance and conduct health checks to ensure optimal performance
- Identify performance anomalies and identify solutions to increase performance
- Maintain documentation detailing the current infrastructure configuration states of given environments
- Team player, but can make decisions autonomously when required
- Sense of responsibility for services, offered to customers or employees
- Strong problem solving and problem management skills
- Fluent verbal and written English knowledge
- Web and application servers (Nginx, Apache, Tomcat, Jetty, JBoss) administration
- Knowledge of PHP is an advantage
- OpenSSH is a must, OpenVPN and 389-DS/OpenLDAP are highly desireable
- Solid understanding of virtualisation concepts and theory (Hypervisor, PV vs HVM, Containers, Migration, Cloud service model, Iaas, Paas, Saas) and virtualization best practices
- Good grasp of bash, python, ruby, perl, or other language used in daily administration
- Knowledge of DevOps tool-chain is highly desirable
- LPI, RHCE or similar certificates are a plus
What we offer
- Casual and relaxed, yet professional working conditions
- Possibility to get hands-on experience with top-notch technologies and methodologies
- Further professional development
- Open-minded to your ideas and suggestions
- Competitive salary
- Location: Home-Office / Home-Based
- Start date: 01.12.2017
If you are interested in this position, please submit your application electronically.
Deadline for applications: 01.12.2017.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno