CallidusCloud raspisuje oglas za poziciju System Administrator (Windows).
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
CallidusCloud is now part of SAP
CallidusCloud is the global leader in cloud-based sales, marketing and learning solutions. CallidusCloud enables organizations to accelerate and maximize their lead to money process with a complete suite of solutions that identify the right leads, ensure proper territory and quota distribution, enable sales forces, automate configure price quote, and streamline sales compensation — driving bigger deals, faster.
CallidusCloud has recently become part of SAP.
As you know, SAP’s vision is to help the world run better and improve people’s lives.
As THE cloud company powered by SAP HANA®, SAP is a market leader in enterprise application software, helping companies of all sizes and industries Run Simple.
We empower people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. SAP applications and services enable our customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
To support our Global growth, we are seeking for the
System Administrator (Windows)
to join our team in Belgrade, Serbia.
- Analyze, coordinate and/or assist with resolution of customer impacted system/servers problem
- Monitor daily operation of server environment
- Production implementation planning, scheduling and development of associated implementation processes,
- Manage all aspects of primarily Windows servers on which web applications and databases are hosted.
- Perform server maintenance including but not limited to tuning, capacity planning and forecasting, monitoring server alerts,
- Work with the SaaS development teams to assist in change control implementation.
- 5+ years IT operation experience with strong understanding of Microsoft networks, Operating Systems, Active Directory and the associated principles, and practices. IIS and web services preferred.
- Experience working in a SaaS environment a plus.
- Strong understanding of physical and logical infrastructure configurations to include OS service packs, patch management systems, storage systems and related server technology.
- Implementation and administration of web, web services and database server applications.
- Help define support requirements, evaluate, test, document, and support hardware and software related utilities such as server and network management tools.
- Configuring and troubleshooting of server-client issues.
- Superior problem solving and troubleshooting skills in multiple technical areas.
- Work independently with minimal management supervision.
- Effectively communicate solutions, ideas and options to peers and management.
- Providing after-hours support for planned maintenance windows that includes hardware and software updates, on-call emergency support service and after-hours SaaS application updates.
- Candidate must have a self-starter work ethic and work well in a team environment.
- Good financial conditions
- Private health insurance
- The budget for personal development
- Working in a challenging and dynamic environment
- Cool office space with parking space included
Deadline for applications: 23.08.2018.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!