Join us in our Excellence Center in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
Monitor, control and ensure that all Applications, Services & Infrastructure (in coordination with Outsourcing partners) run smoothly on a technical and functional level. Support all users’ needs related to Applications, Services & IT Infrastructure.
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support for the Applications, Services and IT Infrastructure in given area of responsibility
- Monitoring, troubleshooting and evaluation of various Microsoft services and platforms such as Cluster Service, Active Directory, IIS, Share and Storage Management, File Server Resources, Skype for Business, Office 365, Proxy, and other services for monitoring, such as Nagios.
- Manage and ensure the smooth operation of various applications in cooperation with IBM and external (third party solution provider)
- Support software and cloud services to help deploy, manage, track, and audit mobile devices.
- Monitor, troubleshoots and optimize the cloud environment, related to VMware virtual servers, and suggests adjustments and new system designs for future needs
- Create and configure e-customer portals and reports, e-customer user administration
- Support intranet users, updating content
- Administer FTP accounts - (configuration, user administration)
- Monitor, troubleshoot and maintain network infrastructure
- Create clear and concise functional and technical specifications, diagrams, and other documentation.
- Delegate and deliver Service Requests, Incidents and Problems in timely manner
- Provide support and maintain Print Services
- Does all other operational and non-operational work/tasks within his or her area of expertise
- Work in line with ITIL processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Good communication skills (writing and speaking)
- High quality management (for own work and receiving work results)
- Organizing skills to handle multiple tasks with internal and external partners
- Experienced in administration Operating Systems such as Windows Server 2012, 2016 and Windows 10.
- Experienced in administrating of MS SQL Server
- Experience in Internet Information Server is desired
- Experience in administration of Citrix Platform is desired
- Experience in administration and development on SharePoint Server platform is desired
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates selected for the interviews will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 24.09.2019.