We are looking for:
System Engineer / Devops
Seven Bridges Genomics (www.sbgenomics.com) is building the most advanced cloud computing platform for genomics data analysis. We enable scientists to analyze genomic data faster and more efficiently than ever, so that they can focus on making progress in genomics and personalized medicine. We are also building a Cancer Genomics Cloud Pilot for the National Cancer Institute.
As a member of our system engineering/devops team you will be working on automating our deploy system, infrastructure architecture and application monitoring. You will be working together with our Engineering team to constantly improve quality and stability of our system and help us scale highly dynamical infrastructure running hundreds of servers in parallel.
An ideal candidate would:
- have 3+ years of relevant experience
- have very good knowledge of Python, Go or Ruby
- have good knowledge on Linux/Unix system administration and internals
- have working knowledge of network design and implementation
- have extensive working experience with automation, monitoring and deploy processes
- have good communication skills
- be proficient in spoken and written English
- be genuinely curious and constantly striving to learn
And we also think that...
- experience with maintaining infrastructure running on top of major Cloud providers (AWS, Google Cloud etc.) is a big plus
We value our team more than anything else, and we like to learn from each other and share knowledge. In return, we offer an open work environment, flexible working hours, and great work conditions.
If you would like to work with us and help us build the next generation of genomic analysis tools, please send your resume/CV and a cover letter.
Thank you for your interest in Seven Bridges. Due to the high volume of submissions, however, we will only contact those candidates whose skills and qualifications most closely suit our needs.