The Interior Body and Security (I BS) business unit has a large product portfolio and ensures the comfort, security and safety of passengers in the car. The most important products we develop are the body controllers, key & keyless access systems, tire pressure monitoring systems with wheel units, control units for doors, trunk, seats, mirrors, headlamps, sunroofs and other comfort devices in the car.
In the Body Controller product development group we develop functionalities like Interior and Exterior Lights, Wiper control, Central Locking with key or keyless access, AntiTheftWarning system, Diagnosis and other functions for many Body Controller Module (BCM) products in different carlines from low complexity up to multi-controller platforms.
We are looking for system engineer to work with us on BCM functions, as first step Requirement Engineers having the following tasks:
- requirement analysis;
- creation or update of requirements for SW, HW or mechanical engineering teams based on customer requirements and standards. Improve requirements maturity;
- manage requirements by attributes to ensure full traceability;
- clarification of system and subsystem component specifications for the BCMs;
- being the link between customer and product development team in technical topics;
- support for project management in technical solution evaluations and estimations.
As future development steps you can develop towards system architecture or functional safety management roles.
System overview is more than one discipline engineering! System includes SW, HW, testing and mechanical design engineering at different levels. As system engineer you will be a very important link between different disciplines to align and clarify requirements, system decompositions, internal & external interfaces resulting into a stable base for development. It is estimated that over 600,000,000 passenger cars travel the streets and roads of the world today. If you want to develop robust products together with a motivated and experienced team, join the Body Controller team in Body and Security.