Modern wire harness systems and exclusive vehicle interiors: The name DRÄXLMAIER stands for automotive innovations – products that enhance your driving experience. Every day, approximately 70.000 associates around the world cooperate to contribute their knowledge, skills and automotive passion toward this goal. Individuals, who like to take on responsibilities, use their creativity and contribute their ideas toward the common success. Individuals like you!
We are looking for a specialists who can meet the challenges of the international market with openness, flexibility and enthusiasm. Use this chance and join our success!
- Create requirement and architecture specifications on a system and component level based on the client requirements
- Define, adjust and, when needed, alter the technical requirements of components / modules with clients, and coordinate the change with internal departments
- Develop concepts for electronic components / modules and ensure their feasibility
- Design and assess functional solutions and coordinate with internal / external development partners (management of the system team)
- Lead design and safety analysis (e.g. FMEA, FMEDA and FTA) and review development progress
- Define interfaces at the system level and between subsystems
- Perform design work (e.g. design of components / modules with a variety of functions), taking into account different constraints (e.g. function, weight, installation, economic aspects, etc.)
- University degree (i.e. Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer Science).
- 2+ years of professional experience in the field of Requirements Management or System Engineering or 3+ years of experience in development in the automotive industry
- Knowledge of development processes according to A-SPICE
- Knowledge of system engineering methods
- Knowledge of requirements management methods
- Basic knowledge of functional safety according to ISO26262
- Fluent in English, German would be an advantage.
Company: DAD Draexlmaier Automotive, Serbia
Please contact: Nenadovic Marija, +381608062001
Please send your CV in English latest until 26.09.2018. electronically.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno