Trizma is a trusted Business Process Services (BPS) provider for some of the leading global companies, in industries such as financial services, IT, health care, and aero-space industry. Founded in 2002, our 3 growth pillars are: service innovation, customer excellence and a consultative approach to process efficiency.
We respect and we grow our human capital. We offer our own ecosystem a strong foundation which represents an international working environment with its own dynamic. We are consistent in growing a quality professional environment which recognizes the importance of each action.
We are seeking an enthusiastic Systems Engineer for developing, managing and maintaining of our infrastructure. You will be part of a talented team of engineers in a team-oriented environment, therefore commitment to collaborative problem solving and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance and security is essential.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure
- Install, configure and update server software/hardware and perform maintenance
- Coordinate and perform additions and changes to network hardware, operating systems and attached devices
- Maintain security and backup
- Provide technical direction to IT support staff
- Administration of:
- VMware Infrastructure (VMware vSphere, VMware vCenter)
- Windows Server OS (Windows Server 2016, 2012, 2008 R2, 2008)
- Windows Client OS (Windows 10, 8, 7, XP)
- Microsoft Azure platform
- Office 365 (MS Exchange, SharePoint Online, Yammer, Skype for Business, OneDrive for Business)
- Active Directory, RODC, DNS, WINS, DHCP, GPO, DFS, WSUS, WDS, Print Management
- Linux OS
- Endpoint security server and clients
Candidate profile and qualifications:
- Knowledge of English language
- Administrative skills with Microsoft server software and operating systems in an Enterprise environment
- Administrative skills with Microsoft Azure and Office 365 administration
- Experience in Active Directory, Exchange, SQL, SCCM SharePoint, etc.
- Administrative skills with configuring, installing and maintaining IT systems, sub-systems, servers and other associated equipment.
- Good knowledge of Ethernet network topology, good understanding of firewalls, routers and wired/wireless infrastructures
- Strong skills with debugging, supporting and configuring multiple infrastructure platforms
- Strong analytical and trouble-shooting skills
- Teamwork skills and the ability to feel comfortable working with different teams, clients and groups of staff across an organization
Trizma is offering:
- Long term employment opportunity for best performing candidates
- Performing services for a multinational company
- Dynamic and responsible position
- Chance for a professional and personal development
- Advancement opportunity