Are you auto-motivated? Welcome!
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transport. In 2016, Continental generated sales of €40.5 billion and currently employs more than 227,000 people in 56 countries.
Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 43,000 people worldwide and has generated sales of €8.3 billion in 2016.
If you want to change the future of mobility, join the new research and development center for the Interior division in Novi Sad. We are looking for a:
System Requirements Engineer (m/f)
Novi Sad (Automotive IT)
System test activities in the automotive industry represents a key component in the product lifecycle due to the importance of having products that are safe and secure. Each individual dealing with this role has a contribution to the millions of lives saved every year by the intelligent systems that are present in the vehicles surrounding us.
If you are smart, eager to learn, attentive to details, and willing to work in a team with individuals that share the same values and capabilities, we would be more than happy to have you onboard.
- Elicitate functional and non-functional stakeholder requirements (Lastenheft) for automotive products.
- Analyze, negotiate and agree upon requirements with all stakeholders (e.g. customer, internal disciplines).
- Create and maintain system requirements specification (Pflichtenheft).
- Assign system requirements specification to respective disciplines (Software, Hardware, Mechanic).
- Establish and maintain requirements traceability.
- Manage & track requirements changes.
- Lead and coordinate interdisciplinary technical discussions.
- Provide support to the System Architect at deriving requirements into system design.
- Provide support to the System Test Engineer at deriving test-cases out of requirements
- University degree in computer science, electrical engineering, mechatronics or equivalent technical discipline.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in product development, preferably in embedded software and/or electronic for automotive application.
- Familiar with requirements management & application lifecycle management tool.
- Basic knowledge of ISO26262 is considered to be an advantage.
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in English.
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.infostud.com. Application deadline is 11.07.2018. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Find out more about Continental: