Are you auto-motivated? Welcome!
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transport. In 2016, Continental generated sales of €40.5 billion and currently employs more than 227,000 people in 56 countries.
Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 43,000 people worldwide and has generated sales of €8.3 billion in 2016.
If you want to change the future of mobility, join the new research and development center for the Interior division in Novi Sad. We are looking for a:
System Test Engineer (m/f)
Novi Sad (Automotive IT)
System test activities in the automotive industry represents a key component in the product lifecycle due to the importance of having products that are safe and secure. Each individual dealing with this role has a contribution to the millions of lives saved every year by the intelligent systems that are present in the vehicles surrounding us.
If you are smart, eager to learn, attentive to details, and willing to work in a team with individuals that share the same values and capabilities, we would be more than happy to have you onboard.
- Conduct in-depth analysis of customer requirements.
- Create test specification.
- Test Automation by using automotive industry-specific tools (internal and external).
- Execute tests and generate test reports according to the defined test process.
- Develop test tools.
- Issue reporting and track by using specific tools.
- Collaborate with the Project Test Manager, Project Manager, Software Development, EE Development, ME Development and Quality Engineer in verifying and interpreting the test results.
- Build test setups and test environments tailored for each specific product.
- Improve test processes.
- Relevant University Degree (i.e. Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer Science)
- Basic knowledge in programming and microcontrollers
- Knowledge of serial networks and communication protocols (i.e. GSM, GPS, Bluetooth, CAN,LIN)
- Knowledge in Numerical Systems, Logical Operations
- Knowledge in understanding and interpreting HW schematics
- Knowledge in handling equipment for measurement and control (i.e. Oscilloscopes, Signal Generators)
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application via poslovi.infostud.com. Application deadline is 11.07.2018. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Find out more about Continental: