Are you auto-motivated? Welcome!
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transport. In 2016, Continental generated sales of €40.5 billion and currently employs more than 227,000 people in 56 countries.
Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 43,000 people worldwide and has generated sales of €8.3 billion in 2016.
Due to the opening of our new research and development center for the Interior division in Novi Sad, we are looking for a:
System Test Engineer (m/f)
- Perform and automate tests and prepare reports according with the defined test process.
- Collaborate with Project Test Manager, Project Manager and Quality Engineer in verifying the test results.
- Help in the development process of testing software applications, set up test environments.
- Help improving the test process.
- Reference: NCkMuPpmS4zXOHQIEk3MAOUIJrndBNOPXoBiS8JwXIc.
- Relevant University Degree (i.e. Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer Science).
- Basic knowledge in programming and microcontrollers.
- Knowledge of serial networks and communication protocols (i.e. GSM, GPS, Bluetooth, CAN,LIN).
- Knowledge in Binary, Decimal, Hexedecimal conversation and calculation.
- Knowledge in understanding HW schematics and handling of measurments equipment.
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application via poslovi.infostud.com. Application deadline is 03.11.2017. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Find out more about Continental: