Join us in our Excellence Centre in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
To meet the highly ambitious strategic growth plans SR Technics is currently looking to select a confident and enthusiastic:
As a part of Belgrade Design Office, a Systems Engineer is responsible to ensure high quality of systems engineering for the development of cabin modification by creation of concepts, production and installation drawings, as well as certification documents in cooperation with our engineering teams in Zurich and Dublin.
- Provide technical assistance and support during design reviews
- Research and develop new design standards as required
- Develop standard material manual
- Design or modify aircraft water / waste systems
- Design or modify aircraft air distribution and ventilation systems
- Design of aircraft sound proofing systems
- Design interface connections to new and existing water tanks
- Design interface connections for humidification systems
- Design or modify gaseous and chemical oxygen systems
- Develop CAD libraries
To fulfill this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- University degree in engineering
- Knowledge of design software: CATIA / ENOVIA, AutoCAD
- Working experience (4 years desired) in design of:
- Aircraft oxygen systems
- Aircraft air distribution and ventilation systems
- Aircraft water / waste systems
- Good command of English
Ability to work in the team
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates selected for the interviews will be contacted.