We are looking for:
Location: Novi Sad
What we need?
We need an experienced professional who will be responsible for handling day-to-day project work, including providing proof-of-concept deliverables, product analysis, technical leadership, and architectural input for multiple concurrent initiatives.
- This position is full time. The employee is expected to work 40 hours weekly, Mon-Fri.
- Employee will be part of a 24/7 on-call roster.
What we offer?
- Highly talented, professional and friendly team
- Low stress work environment
- Excellent salary
- Private health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- The ability to use cutting edge technologies
- Possibility for personal and professional growth
- Colorful offices in the city center
- Free soft drinks, fruit, sweets, tea and coffee
Do you have the following?
- 2+ years’ experience SOAP and REST interfaces, experience working with API’s
- 2+ years’ experience working with Puppet (preferred), Chef, or other configuration management and deployment frameworks
- 3+ years’ experience with apache, tomcat, scripting languages, SSL, web protocols
- 2+ years’ experience managing and administering MySQL (preferred), PostgreSQL, or other SQL based relational databases
- 3+ years’ experience maintaining enterprise Unix/Linux environments.
- Experience with event management, incident handling, and problem resolution
- Strong communication, documentation, and analytical skills
- The ability to handle stressful situations and tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of ITIL, ITSM, and INFOSEC best practices
- Ansible, Salt, fabric, Terraform or other automation tools experience
And possibly the following:
- Layer 7 switching, application delivery, and global services load balancing
- Working knowledge of software development practices a plus
Then join our team and we promise an experience like no other!
If you are interested in this position, please send a covering letter and CV in English electronically.