We are looking for:
Linux Systems Engineer
Belgrade / Novi Sad
Interested in working with enterprise level Linux based technologies?
Interested in being involved in building projects from scratch, all in-house?
CCBill EU and its parent CCBill form a part of CWIE LLC based in Phoenix Arizona. CCBill handles online payment processing services and affiliate marketing solutions. We’ve been operating in the USA since 1998 and have satellite offices in Malta, the Netherlands, Serbia and Singapore.
One of the great things about working with our company, besides the enterprise level systems, is the ability to use the latest cutting edge technologies and work alongside a talented, creative and professional team.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- System maintenance and patching during scheduled maintenance windows
- New server builds utilizing VMWare infrastructure
- Performance tuning and optimizations of existing platforms.
- Participation in project meetings, project work, and serving as a liaison for Applications Services on project teams.
- Other duties as prioritized by management.
Do you have the following?
- 3-5 years’ experience managing Linux hosts in enterprise environments.
- experience with VMWare virtualization products in a production environment.
- 3+ years’ experience with apache webservers, apache tomcat, java, perl
- Experience administering MySQL, PostgreSQL, or other SQL databases in a production environment.
- Experience with monitoring tools such as sensu, Nagios, cacti, zabbix, etc… in enterprise environments
- Experience with source control (git/svn/cvs or similar)
- Strong communication, documentation, and analytical skills
And possibly the following?
- Familiarity with industry standards and technologies is a plus
- Exposure to cloud computing in an enterprise setting
- Exposure to puppet, chef, or other config management tools
- Experience with commercial load balancer products (F5, Brocade, etc…)
- Familiarity with haproxy, openldap, open source virtualization products (such as virtualbox, vagrant, vmware player).
- Experience using CI tools such as Jenkins, Travis CI, etc…
- Exposure to container tools like Kubernetes docker, ets ….
- This position is full-time.
- The employee is expected to work 40 hours weekly, Mon-Fri.
- Employee will be part of a 24/7 on-call roster
What we offer
- Private health insurance
- Sports activities
- Fruit, coffee, tea, water and soft drinks… all on the house.
- Bright, colorful offices in New Belgrade / Novi Sad
- The ability to work with the latest cutting edge technologies.
- All benefits paid pursuant to relevant Serbian laws.
If you are interested in this position, please send a covering letter and CV in English!
Deadline for applications: 19.06.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno