TLScontact d.o.o. Beograd raspisuje oglas za poziciju International IT Operations Engineer.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
TLScontact is a pioneering company specialized in providing customer relationship management excellence within a face-to-face environment. We are part of the Teleperformance Group, the worldwide leading provider of exceptional customer experience in all our countries of operations.
We operate a growing number of face-to-face contact centers worldwide. TLScontact offers its clients an end-to-end solution, starting with information provision across multiple media platforms, to the direct face-to-face contact experience and back office tasks. Our contact centers are the essential link between organizations and their customers.
TLScontact is a fast growing company and currently in our IT Team in Belgrade we have the following vacancy:
International IT Operations Engineer
(covering Europe Region, Russia and Belarus)
Place of Work: Airport city, New Belgrade
About the role:
The IT Operations Engineer is responsible for providing support to all employees including those working from remote locations. The IT Operations Engineer should be autonomous, meticulous, well-organized and be very capable of communicating effectively with end-users and contractors. Reporting directly to IT Operations Regional Manager, the core of the role are to manage the day-to-day operations of IT installations, organize & be part of missions to deploy new technologies or fix issues, but also make sure our standards are respected in all our centers. Also, the IT Operations Engineer is responsible for handling in-coming questions from sites’ end-users via ticketing system or phone.
- Install IT infrastructure: network, computers, CCTV, servers, rack
- Troubleshoot, upgrade and improve existing infrastructures
- Test new technologies for possible implementations
- Source hardware equipment and organize buying lists
- Compare and optimize local services providers
- Supervise contractors’ work
- Test and troubleshoot new hardware components
- Configuring and troubleshooting Linux related issues
- Audit existing infrastructure security and fill checklists
- Fixing and maintaining printers, scanners and other IT equipment
- Handle helpdesk service requests, submitted via email, ticketing system or helpdesk phone
- Receive technical support calls, troubleshoot and resolve the issue, when possible
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to IT
- Infrastructure and escalate to supervisor if necessary
- Develop and improve standard test procedures
- Travel on missions abroad
- Responsibilities may change as the business grows and so therefore any candidate will need to be able to adapt to the changing needs of the business
Skills & Requirements:
- Experience with Cisco routers & switches is required
- Experience in Vmware or any virtualization environment is required
- Experience with Windows is required: Windows 7, Windows 10 – Windows 2k8 Server
- Experience in MS Active Directory is required
- Experience in patching, cable management & IT room installation is required
- Experience with Linux is required: CentOS, Ubuntu
- Experience with ISO 27001 Certification would be considered as an advantage
- Knowledge of load and security testing would be considered as an advantage
- Excellent English verbal and writing skills
- Strong self-organization skills
- Effective communication skills
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical employees
- Able to work in a fast moving environment
What we offer:
- Work in a multinational team with experienced and helpful colleagues
- A competitive salary
- Great career opportunities
- Friendly, inspirational and creative work environment
If this challenge excites you and you feel you have what it takes to make it a success submit your CV today. Please, send the CV in ENGLISH electronically, until 25.10.2019.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.
We would like to thank to all the candidates for their interest and applications.
More information about TLScontact- corp.tlscontact.com
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao?
Prosledite mu oglas!