About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading global provider of high-value business services to clients operating and investing globally. We focus on providing specialized and business-critical financial and administrative services that enable our clients to operate their corporate structures, finance vehicles and investment funds in different geographical locations.
Our core services can help companies of all sizes with HR and payroll, accounting and tax, corporate secretarial, international corporate structuring, fund administration and structured finance – whether a company wants to globalize, or whether they need support to streamline existing operations.
With operations in more than 80 countries, TMF Group is the global expert that understands local needs. Global reach, local knowledge: helping to do business seamlessly across borders.
HRIS Projects Manager
The role holder will be required to assist with the development of and Return on Investment from Sage HR System by delivering new and improved functionality to the user base by using Sage knowledge and configuration skills to deliver Global and local functionality as part of specific implementation and improvement projects.
The role holder will assist the HRIS Programme Manager in the delivery of ongoing development & implementation projects in Sage HRIS.
S/He will be expected to acquire and develop Sage knowledge to be able to provide comprehensive internal consultancy service to Sage HRIS users and develop the system as required to meet evolving TMF requirements.
This person will be expected to work with the wider HRIS team to provide data, process and system support and advice as required for specific and recurring HR projects such as Pay review, People Cost Budgeting and Staff survey. S/He will project manage the implementation of specific system modules or functionality.
In addition, the role holder will be responsible for providing system admin support for the Learning Management System and will lead initiatives to integrate LMS with Sage or replace the current LMS with equivalent Sage modules.
The targeted candidate will have a keen interest in HR Systems technology combined with a strong understanding of HR business processes and play a key part in the ongoing development of the Sage HRIS system.
- Develop close working relationship with Sage system provider and implementation consultants to acquire the comprehensive system knowledge required to develop and support the Sage HR system as part of the TMF self-sufficiency model
- Manage internal IT and external consultants to deliver specific projects as required
- Provide full data and process support to HR as required to assist them in the delivery of the main HR calendar processes such as Pay review, People cost budgeting, Staff survey and any other one-off projects as required
- To assist in the implementation & future development of Sage HR in particular:
- Take full ownership for specific projects as allocated by the HRIS Programme Manager and be responsible for the project management of these allocated projects
- Acquire full Sage configuration knowledge and skills to carry out Sage system set up and configuration as required in particular Core HR, Absence, Reports, Performance, Objectives, Pay flow integrations
- Develop and execute UAT scripts for system and interfaces and manage UAT testers through the various UAT cycles
- Develop & maintain user guides and required training material
- Assist with the documentation & specification of requirements & process design for phase 2 roll out & beyond as required as part of requirements gathering activity
- Carry out user training as required
- Provide second and third line system support to users as part of the post go live support model making configuration changes in support of system fixes, preventative maintenance, & minor enhancements as required
- Work closely with the HRIS Programme Manager & HRIS System Manager as required to deliver and maintain data quality, data reports and user support
- Be responsible for providing system admin support for the Learning management system
- University degree or specialized courses in related area (preferred)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in working with HRIS in a global organization
- Excellent follow-up skills and ability to work independently and collaboratively in a hands-on, fast-paced environment with high degree of ambiguity
- Ability to multitask and have strong interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills
- Be able to demonstrate excellent attention to detail
- Proven experience in managing senior stakeholders
- Being recognized internally as a Subject Matter Expert (SME)
- Previous Project Management experience would be highly regarded
Working at TMF Group offers
- Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training.
- Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
- Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important, valued and lived daily.
- Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.
Deadline for applications: 14.04.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!