TPA is a leading tax advisory and audit company in Central and Eastern Europe. It currently employs more than 1200 staff members in Albania, Bulgaria, Croatia, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Czech Republic and Hungary. TPA is an independent member of Baker Tilly Europe Alliance. Thanks to our alliance with the Baker Tilly International network, the 11 countries of the independent TPA Group are perfectly connected at global level, and we are able to provide high-quality services in all the main business centers and regions of the world.
Our Belgrade office provides services of tax consulting, accounting, audit, management and corporate finance consulting.
Due to expansion in Serbia, we are currently recruiting for the following position:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Process month and end year closing, accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, treasury, capital assets reconciliations, check runs, fixed asset activity
- Consolidating accounts and open balances
- Payroll calculation and control of payroll data
- Responsible for preparation and reconciliation of VAT
- Responsible for following up and implementing the local TAX and financial legislation
- Preparing reports in accordance with the internal management requirements
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Assist in the processing of balance sheet, income statement and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Cooperation with external audit and legal support and Tax authorities
- University degree (in Accounting or Finance)
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience on a similar position, preferably in international environment
- Knowledge of local accounting standards, IAS and IFRS
- Strong knowledge of English, knowledge of German language would be an asset
- Excellent computer software skills, knowledge of AB soft and SAP would be an advantage
- Ability to work with people at all levels of the organization; strong interpersonal skills; deals honestly with people
- Ability to adapt to and operate in a fast-paced, changing environment
We offer competitive remuneration and working in a challenging international environment.
If you desire to become a part of a highly motivated and committed team, to work in people oriented environment and atmosphere that stimulates professional growth of each individual, please apply. This is a real career opportunity within a dynamic, entrepreneurial team.
Deadline for applications: 11.08.2018.