Join us in our Excellence Center in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
Talent Acquisition Administrator (GER/ENG)
The Talent Acquisition Administrator is responsible for acting as the first point of contact for any HR queries received via telephone. Furthermore, she/he will be trusted to route 2nd level HR email requests to the proper recipient. The position holder will also be presented with various reoccurring and ad hoc administrative HR tasks.
Act as first point of contact for applicants and external recruitment agencies regarding general queries received via telephone and email
- Routing of telephone calls and emails to the proper recipient.
- In charge of updating information in the global recruitment software: Rexx 8.0
- Setup candidate interviews in coordination with the requirements of the Global HR and Recruiters.
- Present applicants with final employment offers and following up on the related candidate feedbacks
- Collecting of necessary documentation from candidates in order to provide a complete package of information for the global subsidiaries to create work contracts
- Filling out and filing of onboarding documents for successful employment system implementations within SAP
- Act as administrative resource for ad hoc requests related to HR projects
- To promote a positive Safety Culture and to ensure that Safety and Quality Policy is communicated/promoted and implemented within the Organization
- To ensure that all elements of the Safety Management System (SMS) are properly implemented, maintained and continuously improved by fulfilling all SMS related duties and responsibilities as defined in SMS Manual
To fulfill this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- Commercial degree or equivalent
- Capability to complete repetitive tasks with accuracy and punctuality
- Excellent ability to prioritize daily/weekly workload
- Customer-oriented person
- At ease with MS Office; especially Outlook and Excel
- Fluency in German and English (written and spoken)
- Good communicator and negotiator in both written and verbal format
- Previous HR expertise is an advantage
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 12.10.2019.