Fast Track Your Career...
Why Cooper Standard?
Cooper Standard is a leading global automotive supplier, offering solutions in Sealing and Trim systems, Fuel and Brake delivery systems, Fluid transfer systems and Anti-vibration systems, employing more than 29.000 people worldwide. With a clear, profitable growth strategy and a strong commitment to investing in its employees, innovation and infrastructure, the company anticipates rapid growth in its key markets around the world by 2020. Our Serbian production company is located in Sremska Mitrovica.
Talent Development Specialist m/f
Number of position: 1
Location: Sremska Mitrovica
- Managing and owning the performance management system, to include performance evaluations, performance development plans, and performance improvement plans
- Conducting training needs assessments and providing training solutions to include, implementation, administration and delivery of high-quality programs that engage, align, inform, and inspire employees in support of business strategy, goals, and initiatives
- Creates measurement criteria to measure effectiveness of training sessions
- Monitoring and planning of company’s training budget
- Creates training program through communication with workers and observation of their work engagements and needs
- University degree in a relevant field
- Experience in training sector will be considered as advantage
- Excellent organizational and communication skills are required
- Self-motivated team worker
- Proactive, self-motivated person ready to work in a dynamic environment
- PC literacy (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Fluency in English
- Chance of becoming a part of leading company in its sector
- Possibility for career development
- Possibility to meet modern standards and procedures, as well as production in automotive industry
If you are interested in the position and your profile fits the above-stated requirements, please follow this link:
Closing date: 29.07.2017.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.