Join us in our Excellence Center in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
Talent Sourcer / Administrator
The position holder will be part of the HR team and manage the first stage of recruiting process. Talent Sourcer / Administrator responsibilities include using various channels to look for potential candidates, contacting passive candidates and building talent pipelines for future hiring needs. If you have solid networking skills, know how to source on social media and enjoy learning about different roles, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will proactively identify our hiring needs and help us fill our vacancies with qualified employees.
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks
- Craft and send recruiting emails
- Coordinate with hiring managers to determine position requirements
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search)
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs
- Measure conversion rates, including numbers of passive candidates who turn into applicants, get invited to interviews, get offers and get hired
- Ask for referrals from current employees and external networks
- Promote our employer brand online and offline
- Maintain candidate databases (e.g. via our Applicant Tracking System)
- Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities
- Update information in the global recruitment software: Rexx 8.0
- Act as administrative resource for ad hoc requests related to HR projects and deputize Talent Acquisition Administrator
To fulfill this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- >2 years of work experience as a Talent Sourcer or similar role
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings)
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and Candidate Management Systems (CMSs)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good command of English (C1), knowledge of German language would be considered as an asset
- Ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates
- Effective time-management abilities
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of candidate selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 11.09.2019.