Team Lead Backend Engineer - Ricardo Engineering Team
Our partner ricardo.ch (www.ricardo.ch) is the largest online marketplace in Switzerland with over 1 million listed items and more than 2 million users and it has ownership on everything related to building the best search experience, from the infrastructure to the ranking algorithms and user experience.
To start our ricardo.ch team in Belgrade we are looking for a
Team Lead Backend Engineer
If you want to make a difference and have an impact on e-commerce shopping in Switzerland, join ricardo.ch!
We believe in continuous improvement, clean code, simple design, speed and scalability. We need strong team lead who can join most projects and push innovation forward.
- Build robust and scalable software focused on data import, enrichment, search, discovery and classification
- Domain expertise in the areas of product definitions, marketplace data handling, user shopping activities and external providers of content
- Design and create services and architecture using containers, microservices, client applications, event sourcing and data analytics
- Contribute and provide feedback to other teams and engineers, prototypes, pull requests
- Help improve code quality through writing unit tests, automation tests and performing peer code reviews
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and new ideas around our technology, algorithms and products
- Work with the product and design teams to understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases, and then translate them into a pragmatic and effective technical solution
- Dive into difficult problems and successfully deliver results in frequent iterations
- Solve impediments impacting team productivity
- High capacity of problem solving in data, algorithms, classification, and search
- Strong communication with employees and the company
- Creativity and challenging status quo
- Ability to provide a positive and spirited atmosphere in the team (team building)
- Leadership skills, fair decision making
- Ability to motivate the team of engineers and shape outcomes
- Strong experience of Java, GoLang, SQL
- Mastery of best practices in backend development across multiple languages and related frameworks
- Knowledge about search systems like Solr or ElasticSearch
- Knowledge about event based system and technology used (Kafka, ActiveMQ)
- Knowledge about ReST API and RPC
- Familiar with data processing pipelines, recommenders, classification, machine learning and statistics
- Working closely with backend team in Zug (similar technology and same goals)
- Participate in team events, on-site visits, hackdays, demos, all-hands, etc.
- The team target is 3-4 people, senior engineers
- Competitive salary and a variety of fringe benefits
- Personal development/education (conferences, trainings)
- Great equipment
- Work in international team of talented engineers
- Modern and cozy working place with positive and friendly atmosphere
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally in an stimulating environment
Deadline for applications: until fulfilled
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno