Join us in our Excellence Center in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
To meet the highly ambitious strategic growth plans SR Technics is currently looking to select a confident and enthusiastic
Team Lead IT Operations
Responsible to manage with his team and Outsourcing Partner, that all Systems are running stable and reliable on a operational level. Manage IT Service management activities.
- People management and team coordination
- Project setup and project management
- Worldwide System and infrastructure Monitoring and Support
- Understand SAP and other systems, its underlying database, operating system, and hardware platform.
- Coordinate the technical and operational work with external partners, integration, changes, requests, focus on the system operation
- Provide installation, configuration, integration, upgrade and testing services for new projects and on-going maintenance for SAP environments on Unix servers.
- Maintain standard operating procedures and documentation
- Provide installation, configuration, integration, upgrade and testing services for new projects and on-going maintenance for assigned applications regardless of server OS
- Manage supervisors and teams for assigned areas
- Manage ITSM team and processes
- Organize 24x7 on-call duty and availability for evening and weekend working when required
- Take a role of infrastructure architect and participate architecture boards
- Take responsibility and drive IT operation framework and operation deliveries
- Understand and improve IT processes in responsible area
To fulfil this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience in team management
- Management of outsourcing partner
- Experience as Project Manager
- Understand ITIL framework
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Excellent team leadership skills
- Good communication (writing and speaking) and presentation skills
- High quality management (for own work and receiving work results)
Skills and experience that would be desired:
- SAP Certification
- SAP Basis administration experience
- Familiarity with system-related topics for SAP and other systems: Netweaver Environment, Unix Servers, System Landscape Directory, Web Application Server, Enterprise Portal, Internet Transaction Server, Single-Sign On, Solution Manager
- Organizing skills to handle multiple tasks with internal and external partners
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.