Team Lead Regional Sales Analyst
Danfoss is looking for a Team Lead Regional Sales Analyst, who will support our region by providing analysis, insight and actionable recommendations to improve the region’s overall sales efficiency, effectiveness, growth, and profitability in our office in Belgrade.
Main tasks & responsibilities:
- Regional implementation of global tools and processes
- Training all new sales to the existing tools & processes
- Provide regional insights/ inputs to the global process owners
- Supports the Region Sales Director (RSD) by providing analysis, insight, and actionable recommendations to drive data transparency, results accountability, and profitable growth
- Drive the implementation of the Performance Management tool into the region
- Deliver proactive, insightful, and actionable sales and performance reporting.
Background and skills:
- University degree preferably in Business
- 3+ years of experience in a sales, analyst, business analyst, or financial analyst role
- Fluent in English
- Proficient in SAP, BW, CRM, salesforce.com (or similar data systems)
- Diagnostic skills (can identify and prioritize where to focus efforts to increase profitability, capabilities, market share, customer loyalty, etc.), process oriented, analytical, and the ability to influence others.
- General understanding or a willingness to learn Sales Cycles, Strategic Pricing, Sales Tools, Value Selling, Account Management, complexity reduction, and demand planning, etc.
- Understanding the different sales models (OEM, WS, projects)
- Willingness & aptitude to learn, understand, and contribute to market, competitor, & product knowledge; i.e. market size, market share, market trends; competitor pricing; basic product functionality, options, kitting, etc.
- Self-motivated and self-directed team player
- Proactive with high level of self-initiative
- Following understanding of project/ task, takes responsibility to deliver high quality, and does not require daily management
- Innovative and creative thinker, with the ability to challenge established thinking in a constructive way
- Personally resilient & persistent with problem solving mindset
We are Engineering Tomorrow
The world faces growing populations, booming urbanization and rapid climate change. At Danfoss, we engineer ready-to-use solutions to these challenges. We build energy-efficient solutions that reduce food loss and make cities cleaner – using digital technology to make systems smarter and more connected – and we engineer innovative new ways to save energy and transition to clean energy for the good of our climate.
Danfoss gives you unique opportunities to put your skills to good use, make an impact and shape an exciting career. We encourage employees to take charge, do extraordinary things and run the business like it was their own. Danfoss is respected around the world for its innovative, high-quality technologies and solutions. You will learn a lot by working with the experts who develop them. Join Danfoss to be part of a world-class team of over 27,000 people in 56 countries that engineer tomorrow and build a better future.
Please watch how Danfoss is engineering tomorrow
Danfoss is an EO employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected category.
Deadline for applications: 09.11.2019.