Join us in our Excellence Center in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
Team Leader Operational Procurement
The Team Leader Operational Procurement in Component Services is accountable for the procurement and the repair service processes of a dedicated product range with the goal to provide repair services at best price and quality.
- Manage and lead the team by objectives
- Develop and empower the team to achieve the set targets
- Ensure economic and efficient purchasing of repair services of aircraft components
- Keep cost control of designated purchasing group
- Monitor repair services to achieve service targets (Lead Times)
- Provide data/knowledge to Material Trading
- Ensure optimized price/delivery conditions
- Maintain vendor relationships
- Comply with quality requirements/regulations
- Maintain Safety Management System
- Monitor and maintain data in SAP
- Support projects as requested by managers
- Ensure seamless collaboration with internal and external partners
To fulfill this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- Bachelor degree in Economics/Business Administration or similar
- 3+ years of work experience
- 2+ years of experience in Aviation/MRO industry is desired
- 2+ years of experience in Supply chain is an advantage
- 2+ years of leadership experience
- Advance knowledge of MS Office
- SAP knowledge (Procurement module)
- Languages: English: B2 (required); German: B1 (desired)
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 29.10.2019.